Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Dear Family, When Jim first told me that he had received phone calls from Utah inquiring as to whether or not he was coming to the beach this year I felt like I had been kicked in the teeth. I also felt angry and hurt. But after much conversation and prayer I realized that you didn't go through that divorce with him..I did. And that all of you see the guy to whom I was once attracted. And while I can understand why you all would like to spend time together it would be very uncomfortable for me to share the same time with my family. I''m still trying to recover from the divorce and move on with my life and my feelings are still quite tender and sensitive, especially in regards to my family vacation. Due to work I will have to leave mid week and I will let Jim know so he can come after I've gone. I pray you will understand and respect my feelings on this matter. I love you, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment