Friday, September 19, 2003

Why is it that I find myself nodding when Danny asks if there is anyone in there?:) I am looking forward to going to the temple tonight with my dear hearts. I have loved this week and the feeling of change in the air. It has been a reflective morning for me because Nate sent me a poem that really unleashed memories and emotions that totally caught me off guard. It is so amazing to me that someone can string together words in such a fashion as to have that kind of an impact.
I really enjoyed seeing photos of Danny and Katie's apartment, area, children...etc. It is a little easier to conjure up an image of just how things look.
Tomorrow we're off to a BYU football game. Nothing quite like autumn in Utah. My love to you all. I am very blessed and happy. mom

No comments:

Post a Comment