Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Somebody accepted my invitation to join our blog yesterday, and since I can't remember inviting anybody recently but my brother, I think Teton Tom is now amongst us.

Went fishing yesterday with the neighborhood fishermen. We fished on Church owned Deseret Ranch, with a "host" (as opposed to a guide)in some man made ponds stocked with big rainbows. I'm really not a float in a lake with a wooly bugger kind of guy, and I had to get up at 4:15 AM, but I had a good time with my friends and I caught a couple of huge fish. I'm guessing in the 4 to 5 pound range, and that's no fish story! The host caught a 7 pounder! We suffered through gale force winds in the afternoon.

Joe, Sam and I are looking forward to meeting up with Tom on our annual trip to the Green River next week. Dave backed out due to a date to the senior prom. Danny, we wish you were going with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment