Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Well, we did it! We closed on our first home yesterday, Sam and I. It was a very stressful ordeal, and I have just realized that the stress is not going to end---ever. It is a cute little home, but there is SO much work to do! But I am so grateful to finally have a home to work on. I used to dream of the day when I would have to turn down a Saturday lunch "because I have yard work to do"... My kids have loved having a yard to play in, and now they are napping again which I love. We are in the process of moving and hope to be fully moved in by the end of the week. Then I get to clean this apartment (yuk), which I am not looking forward to.

Eddie, I'm glad school is going well for you so far. I bet the construction makes the commute even more difficult!

Hope everyone is well, Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment