Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Greetings to all from Little Rock Arkansas. Interesting place. I had a connection through Dallas yesterday, and as we flew over neighborhoods in the suburbs, they looked much like our neighborhood in Denver; big houses, all much alike, organized tracts, everything you'd expect. As we flew over suburbs here in AR, it was a much different view. Few organized developments, and the ones that were had smaller, simpler homes. Less maincured yards. A few junked cars, deteriorating outbuildings. I had the feeling that I was descending more into the real south. The confederate flag flies in front of my hotel.

Pray for Laurel. She needs divine help if she's to succeed in pulling away from old friends where she feels accepted and finds new ones that are a better influence on her. This time she's really trying. Pray that she'll be guided and given strength. Fast Sunday is next Sunday. I suggest we all fast for her.

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment