Tuesday, July 08, 2003

hello carter family I sure havent blogged for a while but thats ok I really wish I could go to the dixie chiks concert tomorrow night (with dad) but I dont think he will take me and Dave wont take me either because he just plain doesnt like the dixie chicks because of what they said about bush and sam always tells me that they do bad stuff so I just dont know what to think but I do know that I L-O-V-E their music they are just so talented my favorite song was well I called it cowboy take me away but Im not sure thats what its called but I dont really actually have tickets in the palm of my hand but it would be easy to co scalp some Im really trying hard to get dad to take me but we'll see Ill make my move when the time is right wich will be sometime tonight so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment