Tuesday, July 08, 2003

My Dear Edward Carter...
I am so terribly sorry I offended you by completely ignoring you last time I phoned and PURPOSELY spoke to every one but you. I hope things, besides that, are ok for you and you're not too traumatized by the whole thing. If so, I'll see you at Carp and we'll have a heart-to-heart about it all. If anybody talks to Katie can you please tell her to call me again ASAP because I lost (surprise surprise) her number out here, and she's somebody that I DO want to talk to. Plus we were supposed to hang out one day while she was here, and I'm really trying to lose the "FLAKE" rep, so please do let her know I'm looking for her! (I guess I should thank Cristie in advance for that one!) Anyway guys, I love you all to pieces and I hope every one is doing just DANDY!! See ya soon... For a great time with your favorite cousin,
AnnE
(The one with the black boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment