Thursday, November 13, 2003

Dear Sam, Alison or Gerald if you are home,
Howard Eckersley died Tuesday. His funeral is tomorrow. I was going to fly up for it, but not knowing if you were back, Gerald, I decided that it would be too much of a hastle for Sam or Allison. If at all possible I would really appreciate it if one of you could represent the Carter family there. I am quite sure it will be in Sandy where they live. I don't know the time or place, but here is Connie's phone #. 944-3501. His heart just gave out..
I hope all is well with all of you and that the travelers have arrived home safe and well. Thanks so much if any of you can get there.
Love to all, Grammy
P.S. It was Gerald's birthday today. I don't know if he is glad or disappointed that he's 79--thought all day he is 80. He enjoyed your note, Gerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment