Monday, December 01, 2003

I can't believe it is already December 1. Time is just flying by. Thanksgiving was wonderful and a relaxing time. It is always so nice to spend time with family. I am growing at an unbelievable pace. I have five weeks left in my pregnancy and I am feeling more and more ready the bigger and more uncomfortable I get. Carter is still in the crib, and all the baby clothes are still packed away. I'm sure I would be more prepared if I knew the sex of the baby. I don't know whether or not to unpack baby boy or baby girl clothes. If I listen to my mother and Abby it would be girl. Doug on the other hand is convinced it is a boy and I would have to say I am feeling like it will be a boy as well. I guess time will tell. I am sure looking forward to the holiday season and spending time with you all. I am excited for the Nydeggers to visit and to see Grammy again. I love you all. Thanks for the wonderful reminder Mom. I am going to do better. Love, Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment