Thursday, September 30, 2004

I've been looking forward to the debates all week. Although, I don't know if I've ever been more entertained by a political debate, than by the Gore/Bush debates. Maybe they just get funnier every election year.

What's with this 32 page "rule book" anyway? It will be interesting to see how well they do having taken all the fun out of the debate. No spontaneity? No questions from the audience? No moving from the podium? Aren't we having a difficult time as it is gaining interest from the American people? I say we should reduce the number of debate sessions down to one session. One that goes as long as they can remain standing. Then in place of the other debates, a special Fear Factor between the Bushs and the Kellys. And to finish it off: a good ol' fist fight. I'd bet we'd get more watchers and voters that way.

Speaking of betting, maybe a poker tourney in the oval office...

No comments:

Post a Comment