Sunday, February 20, 2005

Did someone say persimmon? I've been trying to sprout some persimmon seeds....I know it's a hopeless cause, but I just love persimmons! (even if they are only in the sidekick category).

Danny- tell me how your spinach, salmon and blueberry shake is. MMmmmm, will you add ice? Yogurt? :)

Before my smoothie maker broke, Sam would have a large smoothie made with berries, oranges, yogurt and usually a banana every morning. It was nice because you can get in 3-4 fruits before the morning is over!)

I occasionally add almonds to my smoothies, I bet walnuts would be great. One of my favorite smoothies (it's like dessert) is a banana, date, nut smoothie with water and ice.. (though dates aren't on the list) I love that nutty flavor. Flaxseed gives a nutty flavor to smoothies as well.

I hear adding spinach or other greens to fruit smoothies is really yummy. Cristie, I'm going to try your apple/green/lemon smoothie!



Thanks for the information Danny, very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment