Tuesday, June 07, 2005

GASP! Oh my heck! Imagine my shock to find out someone still remembers to write something here. Well, I'll just have to add my 2 cents...knowing just what it's worth.
We loved, loved, loved Chicago with Kate, Dan and the little boys. I'm with Liz...we just didn't spend enough time there with the boys. But, shop, walk, eat, shop, walk, stand, try-on, eat a little more, shop, look at, laugh, rush to beat the light, look at more stuff. Well, it's what girls love to do...not to mention "truth or dare."
The beat goes on here at home. Your dad is out of town for the whole week. We had telephone problems this morning, but they are now resolved. The disposal didn't work but I took an allen wrench to the blasted thing and it's humming along now. I had to buy some watermelon and gobble it down as soon as I got home. For whatever reason I have had a major hankering for watermelon.
Cold day and finally a blue sky. Life is good here for me. I just started reviewing "Preach My Gospel" and I am filled with the spirit everytime I open it up. What an amazing resourse for our family.
I love my family...write soon. mom xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment