Saturday, November 10, 2007



Hi family! I just got home from Arizona and the highlight of my trip was definitely visiting the Mission Office and visiting with Joe's Mission President and his wife. Right when we got there Sister Bassett gave me a big hug and said Elder Carter was here just an hour ago. President and Sister Bassett were very complimentary of Joe, told me that he is quiet but get's the job done. We listened to a song that some of the elders sang in a fireside on Sunday sung to the melody of "Be still my soul" but called "I love the Lord". Afterwards Sister Bassett said Elder Carter sang in the group.


I loved being in the office and seeing Joe's picture up on the board with his companion. I am so thankful that he is serving. It was neat to be so close, yet so far :) Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Alison, you look so pretty and it's fun to get such a quick update on your brother. We sure miss him and you. xox

    ReplyDelete