Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sam pulled Tater Tot's tooth last night. She was eager to have him do it! I don't think this girl feels much pain, or maybe she just ignores it when it comes. If so, she possesses a great life skill.

On Cristie's suggestion, we had a family prayer when Sam & Melissa and their kids were ready to leave. I asked Jack to offer it. He uttered a sweet, fervent prayer and was very serious about it. Last week at Johnny Nielsen's farewell, I watched young Ed, sitting in front of me singing the hymns without parental coaching (heck, he wasn't even sitting with his parents). I remember my grandmother being very interested in how the gospel was being accepted by her grandchildren. I see it in my mother, and now I too take great joy in watching my grandkids sing, speak, pray, and most of all accept the ordinances of the Priesthood.

1 comment:

  1. not since Katie have I seen "Ramona" hair! :) Love that girl. xox

    ReplyDelete