Thursday, June 26, 2003

Dear Family: I just heard from Doug in Jackson Hole. He was wondering if Ali and he should make the trip to Yellowstone tomorrow. I told him it was a definite must. To be 60 miles away and miss such a spectacular creation would be regretable. Anyway, he was concerned that Ali might get car-sick so we'll have to wait and see what they were up to. They will be back on Sunday and the trip should be rejuvinating for the both of them.
Mark August 16th on your calendars for a family photo at 11 in the morning. I asked that Dave be the photographer hoping that we will be pleased with the results. It's a Saturday morning, and we should all be sporting a healthy glow after having been to the beach.
I am so delighted to hear the Ed and Valerie can get away and come to Carp. Just so you know, Magic Mountain is a definite...no maybe about it:)
The boys are off on Trek and I can't help but think about them and what they may be doing. I am hoping that they are going to be helpful and positive. I can hardly stand it when teenagers act like pampered babies!
I love this time of day! The shadows are getting long and the whole world that I can see has a rosy glow. What a blessing to be able to see. I love you all. mom

No comments:

Post a Comment