Thursday, September 25, 2003

Danny, I'm happy for you that you got both the Steins. Do they both wear ill fitting, non matching, hopelessly out of style clothes or is that too much stereotyping?

I'm in Sin City (Las Vegas) tonight. Imagine my surprise as I was standing waiting to board my flight in SLC this morning to see Ed walking up to me. He was on my same flight, and is also down here on business for the auto auction. We sat together on the flight, and hooked up tonight for a nice steak dinner here in town. It's been fun for me to spend some time with my son when I'm usually so bereft of family on my business trips.

95 degrees today here. I enjoyed my work, gaining strength of attitude and energy as the day progressed (my usual pattern). I wish I could bound out of bed ready to go in the morning like Cristie does!

Watched a bit of the USA women's soccer team beat Nigeria with Ed early this evening. Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment