Friday, September 26, 2003

Dear Hearts:

I have loved hearing about the steins, Tarzan and the boys in Las Vegas. (I thought for sure you boys knew that you would both be there at the same time; otherwise I would have mentioned it.) Girls, I am so happy that conference is tomorrow evening and we get to spend some real quality time together. Let's get together at my house at 5 and then we can go to Barbacoa for dinner.

I had my hour of power with Counting Crows today so 'paved paradise to put up a parking lot' is running through my head. I'm headed down to the RS building in SL hoping to get a clue about what I should be doing. Tonight we are taking Bob and Audree out for Bob's big 60th birthday celebration. Audree called to say he is pooped, but she plans to talk him into it. I have a reservation on the patio of Frescos at 6:30.

Danny you painted such a neat picture of your orientation...I loved hearing about the seating chart stuff. Oh, I hate to be the one to say the dumb stuff!:) I love you all and feel honored to know and love such fine people.

love, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment