Monday, September 22, 2003

Hey Everybody!!!
It's my first REAL Blog! Thank you, Uncle Bubby, for my invitation to blog, as I will be frequently keeping in touch with my cute family I love so much!

I think this is the hottest I remember it being in a long time for being so late into September...I pity those kids that have to try to learn in those hot classrooms. Hmmm...maybe that's what's wrong with me! Haha...

I have started a new part-time job working as a medical assistant to a weight loss surgeon in Oxnard a few days a week and I'm loving it! I don't know what's better - walking into an even better-looking version of E.R.'s George Clooney every morning, or seeing these patients go from 400 pounds to half that size in just a year. It's really quite amazing to see the growth of technology these days...makes me wonder what they'll figure out next!

Tommy is doing great in school so far. He comes home with a report card at the end of every week, and he's had A's for 3 weeks straight. I'm so proud of him! I think he's very proud of himself too. Hopefully he'll use that as motivation and keep it up!

Kelly is zipping right along like summer never happened. She gets her week's worth of homework done by Tuesday night, and I hardly ever see the little chickadee anymore! She certainly has discovered the power of her bike, and how you can go just about anywhere if you're up for the peddle! She must get that from her mother!

I hope all is well with everybody! I miss you all and love ya too!

No comments:

Post a Comment