Friday, September 12, 2003

Hi everyone,

All is well in the Brasher household. Doug just took off for Alaska today for the next 10 days. I will really miss him, but I'm happy he can go and hope he has a great time.

Abby is doing great in first grade, she comes home each day singing some pop song that she's learned or doing a cheer. It's amazing how much kids pick up from other kids. She's playing soccer every Saturday morning and is real cute to watch. She starts out each game kicking the ball in the wrong direction. I'm taking her to the dentist this afternoon. She's got a cavity and is getting her front tooth pulled so the new one that's growing in the roof of her mouth can hopefully move forward. She's going to make me want to smile every time I see that cute grin.

Gracie is doing great. She started pre-school this week and was so, so excited. Her teacher said she is a great listener which leaves Doug and I to wonder why she doesn't share this talent at home.

Carter keeps us all busy. He's talking more and more and is a lot of fun. I love age 2.

I'm poking out more and more. With the cool weather we've had the last couple of day's I realized that it's time for me to get some maternity clothes. I hate spending money on stuff that I just don't feel or look cute in. I guess that's why I put if off for so long.

I love you all - I'm glad to hear Katie, Danny and the boys are doing so great and that the Fair was a great success this year. I love this time of year. Talk to you all soon. Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment