Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I'm loving the weather these days! My favorite times of the year are the days when the seasons seem to be in transition. It always stirs a feeling of anticipation and excitement inside!

On Sunday, Eddie gave the prayer in primary. I guess he asked Heavenly Father touch the boats with His finger so that they would light up. He supposedly went on and on about it, and the Primary president had to help him finish the prayer so they could move on to other things. I wasn't too surprised because for days now, he's been finding rocks and asking me to pray for them to be lit up.

The story of the Brother of Jared really stuck out to him I guess. What sticks out to me is how many opportunities he finds to pray now, and how much faith is inside that little body! It's such a blessing to have little children around. As I type this he is sitting on my bed for quiet time. All I can see is an open book that is being propped up by his little knobby-kneed legs.
Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment