Thursday, November 27, 2003

Hi Guys! Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm over at Grammy's stuffed to my gills, and having a wonderful time reminiscing about old times with Uncle Tom and my brother Al. I thought I'd stop by the Blog for a minute and see how everyone was doing. Ed, congratulations on your acceptance to BYU! I'm so happy for you. That's just great! Are you excited? And Danny, I have to say you are such a great father. It seems like every time I get on here I read about you taking your children somewhere fun. That's wonderful! I miss you guys! I hope the all-you-can-eat was delicious! Sam, your stories constantly have me howling! And for the record, I was struck with the stomach flu this last week, and I don't ever remember being that sick! Thanksgiving dinner never tasted better! I hope this note finds everybody healthy and happy. I miss and love you all!!! Anne xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment