Thursday, November 20, 2003

Kate, I know all about medical clinics and doctors in big cities at addresses that don't exist, but I've never had a crying sick baby with me when looking for one! I'm glad that worked out, and very glad to hear Eli is feeling beter. Joe is home from school today, Bishop Evans is home next door sick, so it's starting out to be a sickly winter season.

I woke up this morning remembering a dream, which I seldom do. In the dream, I was exasperated to find all the bathrooms in our house in use, so I hurredly went out to the toilet, sitting all by itself right next to the stairs in the garage leading to the kitchen area.

Seated to my task, I was soon exposed to the light of day, like a mole in a hole as the garage door opened (yes, I was naked). One by one, Alison and Doug, Katie and Danny, and for some unknown reason Cami Mcphee (Brasher) filed right by me into the house. Alison was horrified, Doug, Danny and Katie were quite amused, and Cami kindly avoided eye contact. I really could do nothing but sit until they had all passed. I wish I could remember what happened next, but that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment