Friday, May 23, 2003

mellissa you sure wrote late last night and I am the only one awake at this house. Its not the same not having the boys around we dont have people to eat all of the food but it is nice not having Eddie around. Danny I cant belevie you used to play the trumpet I never knew that. I am working on being an author when I grow up I have written a couple of stories and mom and Dad think that I am a good writer and I have another goal in life too but I dont know if it will ever happen. I want to play the violin for the mormon Tabernacle choir I think thier music is lovely but the reason why I dont think that will happen is because I cant even read notes very well! I hope everyone is up for a little story because this is a freaky story. Violet almost died yesterday and this is how it happend, I was chasing her around and stuff and that big huge fan in the family room was on! and she started watching it and then she thought it was the perfect time or something so she went head first for that fan and it nocked her out and she went fludering down but of course while this was happenig I was screaming VIOLET MY BABY while I was running down the hall and then I sat down with her and might I mention Eddie was there too and so he came down stairs and said how is she and I said she doesnt look too well and then he said she looks pretty blue and then I went running up the stairs yelling MOM she looks pretty blue! and then I put her in her cage and she went to sleep and right now she is sleeping in my bed having pleasant dreams and Eddie I would like to thank you for being so concerend and I learned an importan lesson Eddie cares I love you all (even Eddie)

No comments:

Post a Comment