Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Since listening to Elder Eyring's talk last month, I've made an effort to be a better missionary when traveling.

My natural inclination on the road is to be anonymous, fielding the irritations common to frquent travelers with mild annoyance. Lately though, I have been using the words suggested by Elder Eyring in my prayers, "How may I be of service to thee today", and I know the Lord has guided me in thought and words. I know not what might become of my efforts, but that is really not the point. The point for me is, the Lord has heard my prayers and has blessed me with opportunities. Or maybe just a greater awareness of opportunities that are already around me. I'm thrilled and honored to be an instrument in his hands, imperfect as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment