Sunday, June 29, 2003

Mary it is so good to hear from you. Welcome to the family site! I look forward to all that Sunday brings and feel blessed to belong to such a wonderful family. The boys are back from the trek...none worse for the wear and I dare say blessed for their participation. Dave was under the weather yesterday but he seems to be well enough to be the youth speaker today in Sacrament meeting. Liz had another Violet upset yesterday and tried to make Ed a part of it but lucky for him he was busy downtown going to school. I'll let her bring you up to speed on that account. Ali and Doug will be returning from Jackson Hole today and I will be interested to hear how their trip went.
Today I share the sentiments of the pioneer season, 'and should be die before our journey's through, happy day all is well. We then are free from toil and sorrow too, with the just we shall dwell' my love to you all...mom

No comments:

Post a Comment