Saturday, July 05, 2003

Dearest Family, Happy belated Independance Day!! Personal independance has taken on whole new meaning this year. I've never appreciated it more. Melissa your so kind, did you know how much this entire family loves you right back?!!!Anne and I will be so disappointed if you and Sam don't come to Carp, it'll be forever until we see each other again if you don't come! Tell Sam Gram says that you get way dirtier in the mountains than you do at the beach!
Well I've just finnished weeding,and feeding my plants,seems thats where I'd been the last time I caught up! I"m declaring war on the rabbits for sure. They've eatten my sweet peas clear down to sticks!! and they had just finally started to climb! This was the last straw! I can see why my dad was shooting at them regularly! I don't think I'll be doing any shooting but you can bet I'm going do do something....If any one has any ideas I'd really appreciate it. I am really ticked off!! I can just hear my brother laughing,but it's not funny,I work hard out there!
Katie, it sounds like a really fun trip you and Danny have planned. I'm glad you and Anne will be spending some time together, I know she is really looking forward to seeing you. And I too am so looking forward to our time at the beach and while it's going to be a really nice break for you I'm sorry to miss your children. Anne said they were just darling, and so agreeable,but that doesn't suprise me much. I'll bet your a great mother!
Well Bub, tomorrow should be interesting. This guy from our ward (I don't really know him) is going to pick up Dad and bring him to Sacrament Meeting. Mom took some clothes down and I guess he's going to dress him,and the whole bit! I told Mom to make sure he has a pill before he leaves or for sure he'll be miserable. It will be nice having him there if he's able to enjoy himself. He was the person I missed the most when I first went back to church,wierd huh? There are some songs that I can just hear him singing parts to...it makes me feel really sad. I went with Mom to visit him the other day and told him all about this computer and your pictures of the rainbow, he immediately wanted to know if you'd killed it, and how big it was. I always try to remember stuff that I know he would like to know,sometimes I have a terrible saddness come over me the way he looks at me so intently, as if to take it all in. I'm thankful even moreso for this blogger, It gives me alot more to tell him about now. Thank You.
Love You All, Mary













No comments:

Post a Comment