Friday, July 04, 2003

Happy Independence day! Especially to you Mary! One year, that is an amazing accomplishment, talk about independence!!! Has anyone ever noticed that when a person wants to make a big change, and important change, that obstacles start coming out of the wood work? I sure have. Way to face them, and overcome them.
This has to be one of my favorite holidays. I'm so grateful to live in the United States. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. We will be celebrating at my dad's house tonight. It will be nice, I haven't seen that part of my family in a while.

I hope the Nydegger's have a safe and fun trip to Newport this week. I called Katie and suggested that us grown-up, married kids have an all day Lagoon Day before she moves (without the kidlets). She seemed to think that was fun, so how about it? Is there a day that you married folks could take off to go to Lagoon? Let me know.

Have I mentioned lately how grateful I am to be a part of the Carter Family? I've never met anyone who loves their in-law family as much as I do!

Have a fantastic holiday!!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment