Wednesday, July 02, 2003

gee, Danny, you made me burst out with the loudest laugh of the week I'm sure:) You guys write so well and I love catching up with you.

Well, another load of laundry is in and my bed is still unmade....not good when it is calling for me to hop back in. It is already 85 degrees outside and Joe is weeding. Dave is off to work with a couple of sandwiches and an apple. I made four pumpkin pies yesterday and we still have mostly three left...so if you have a hankering for some of Davey's 'billy boy' come on over.

Violet is watching intently as I type. She has missed her mistress who will be home this afternoon. She just hopped onto the keyboard and made the screen look a little different. Laurel is off to Kim's house today and it should be fun for her. We keep our fingers crossed for good clean fun!

We took Dave and Joe for a birthday dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Oh, if you could have seen Dave blush at the Italian version of 'Happy Birthday.' He kept rubbing his right eye and grinning and looking at the very loud 'songbird.' Yes, he had his hair reduced by one inch or a little more. No, he did not make it for school pics because he needed to go to work.

I love you all; you make me smile. And laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment