Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Happy birthday Dave!!! Wow, 18, time sure flies by doesn't it? I wondered why the heck your hair was so long!! hope you had a GREAT day
love you,mary

Dear Davey, The first time that I saw you was in your Mom's arms getting off the plane in Dan Diego. You were arriving for the family reunion in DelMar. Your were such a darling baby and soooo good. I was a little worried about your Mom bringing you, because you had been on oxygen at home. But you thrived at sea level. When the reunion was over and I took you to the airport I couldn't stand to go back to the condo to that empty portacrib. I drove around until after dark and so missed that darling little boy. I hope that your day was great and that your 18th year will be wonderful. Your have so much to look forward to this year----Sr Prom, graduation etc. Love your so much , Davey and see you soon Grandma


No comments:

Post a Comment